Allylestrenol – 5 mg
Packing: 3 x 10 Alu-Alu
Lyrenol contains allyestrenol. It is a synthetic progestogen which prevents threatened miscarriage, frequent pregnancy loss.
The medical information on this website is provided as an information resource only. The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider or a medical practitioner in understanding any information or in applying information that you might have come across, on this website. Please note that it dangerous to take any medication without doctor’s prescription or professional advice from a registered health practitioner. Do not use this information in place of a visit, consultation or advice of your healthcare providers.
- Frequent pregnancy loss
- Premature labor
- Threatened miscarriage
- In men it is used for benign prostate hyperplasia
5mg tid for five days
The drug is well distributed in the body with half life of 9.46hrs.
The drug metabolites are excreted in urine and bile.
- Undiagnosed vaginal bleeding
- Thrombophleobitis ( inflammation of wall of vein )
- Hormone dependent carcinoma
- Severe hepatic impairment
- Discontinue the drug if causing the vision loss
- Cardia & Renal dysfunction
- Diabetic patients
- May cause inability for operating a machinery