Ensper contains Co-enzyme Q10, L-arginnine, Omega-3 fatty acid and Selenium dioxide.
CoQ10 is a vitamin which is present in our body. Naturally body cells produce these enzyme to give energy, body maintenance and cell growth. It functions as antioxidant which protects from harmful chemicals.
L-arginnine is a building block of body which is a amino acid obtained from diet.
Omega-3-fatty acid which is a polyunsaturated fatty acid. Human being requires three types of omega 3 fatty acid ie. α-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Eliminates sperm motility disorders
- Improve sperm tail fluidity for forward propulsion
- Possesses antioxidant activity which causes decrease in the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Restores vitality and energy
- Produces increase in sperm motility
Once a day or as directed by the physician
CoQ10 is a vitamin which increases the energy and the movement of the sperm by increasing the concentration of CoQ10 in mitochondria. It also possesses antioxidant activity in cellular membrane and mitochondria and prevents against peroxidation of lipid membranes. L-arginnine is a amino-acid which act as a precursor for the synthesis of putrescine, spermidine and spermine. These precursors are essential for the sperm motility. Omega-3 fatty acid possesses antioxidant activity in seminal fluid which enhances sperm count.
After oral administration the vitamin is absorbed by the intestine and gains entry into the blood. The absorption of the vitamin is dependent on intake of food and lipid present in the body.
The drug is excreted through feces.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
- These drugs can lower the effectiveness of the chemotherapy drugs.
- Can cause hypotension
- Smoking causes decrease in the activity of the drugs